This post is a tag meme called Six Weird Things About Me. Tinker tagged me providing me, also, with fodder to procrastinate! I guess that's a symptom that going around a lot of us this December...anyway, here are my 6 things...if you haven't done this meme, and you would like to, please consider yourself tagged:
1. I do NOT like square meat...like Wendy's hamburgers. It just doesn't taste right, and I just won't eat it!
2. My father died when he was 48, and I lived in dread of my 48th year because I thought, since we were so close, I would die when I reached 48...well, I'll be 64 in less than a week, so I was WRONG, thank God.
3. I don't really think this is weird, but I feed the birds summer and winter and provide water...in Texas that's really important. I have over 10 bird feeders in the back yard at present.
4. I go barefoot summer and winter...it's really not that cold in the winter, and I am just more comfortable in bare feet.
5. I read magazines and catalogs from the back to the front...always. I don't read books that way, though...it would ruin the ending!
6. I am a nudist around the house a lot of the time...in fact we both are, and so the kids always stop at the door to the house to ask if we are decent and to wait until we are!
OK...tag, you're it!! Tell me about YOU!!