Colorgenics

This is my personal profile as seen through Colorgenics:

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to 'All things bright and beautiful'. This personifies a caring person, a person who 'needs' and indeed 'needs to be needed'.

You are a true extrovert, frivolous and outgoing. You need to feel in control of any situation. If matters are not proceeding according to plan you tend to get extremely irritable and perhaps become difficult to live with.

The way things are, you feel that you are stuck in a rut and there is not much you can do about it. You feel frustrated and inhibited but if you can find a way to let yourself go, you may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps you thought they were. One consolation is that since you are an extremely emotional individual, with the right person you may be able to release some of that frustration and tension with some mutual tender loving care.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion. In fact you just don't want to be involved in arguments of any shape or form. All you want is for 'them' to get on with it - and to leave you alone.

Comments

Robyn said…
I had a go to and here is what it said about me.

Hope you are mending well.
Anonymous said…
I haven't taken the test yet, but I'm wondering if some of it wasn't influenced by your current situation. I can imagine you might feel 'stuck in a rut' as it says, since you literally can't get out and about much yet. Hope you're healing quickly and well, Sioux. Thinking of you.
xo
Sue Seibert said…
You know, Tinker, I hadn't actually read the whole thing!! My mind was not centering yesterday, but I agree with you...I think I am just anxious to get on with it, and I am. The hip is improving as is my outlook.

Cheers and glitter!!!

Popular Posts