Wednesday...just another day. Thanks Be to God!

Hummm...well, today is bright and sunny. Yesterday was a high of 99˚F here in the North Texas Hill Country. Don't think it's quite so warm today. Today, I hope, will be uneventful.

We got up about 8:30, and I fixed pop-overs. They popped beautifully, but they stuck..I just don't get it. I don't know why they stick sometimes and other times they don't pop!

As you can see above, I hemmed Raf's cassock. He just got a new one from Almy, and it fit everywhere but the length. He is Lay Eucharistic Minister (Anglican) this Sunday, so he needed it.


I put on a roast with potatoes and onions in the crockpot. It smells wonderful already!


I have watered the garden, as usual, and everything is green and growing well.

This afternoon I hope to begin...or end...making name tags for the 50-Year-Club here (Mineral Wells Texas High School). This is the 49th year of my high school graduation, but we do a sort of junior/senior banquet thing for the class going into the club. So our class, the Class of 1961, has to register the Class of 1960 and assist in any way during the reunion. Next year my class will be inducted into the 50-Year-Club.


Oh, I de-fleaed Turtle (I use Revolution)...which she hates, but it really helps her. She has a strong flea allergy and breaks out all over and scratches like mad.


Speaking of cats, I am reading another Marian Babson book, Nine Lives to Murder. She is always a fun read! If you like cats of cozy mysteries...you should like Marian Babson!

Guess that's all for now...hope your day is going great!!

Comments

Susan said…
Enjoyed reading about the happenings in your lives!!!! Sounds like things are very good.

Popular Posts