Time Wastin' Meme - from Michelle

Time Wastin' Meme

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.


1. What is your guaranteed weeping movie? Canterville Ghost (1941 version)

2. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? Breast reduction.

3. Do you have a fear of something physical? My fears are more mental than physical.

4.Are you a pyromaniac? Yep, I love, love, love fire.

5. Do you know anyone famous? I've met the president, Richard Harris, and a few other people...not to know them, though.

6. Who would play you in a movie? Debbie Reynolds

7. Do you know how to play poker? Nope...never interested.

8. What do you carry with you at all times? a moleskine

9. Are you happy with your given name? Yes, but I wanted to be called Johnnie and not Sue when I was a kid...given name is Johnette Sue.

10. What color is your bedroom? Brown

11. What was the last song you were listening to? Songs Raf was rehearsing.

12. Do you talk a lot? Yep, I can talk anytime, anywhere, to anyone!

13. What is your ideal marriage location? Nashville, Tennessee, where Raf and I were married.

14. What is your favorite fabric? cotton

15. Something you love and also hate? cats...love all put POKE...hate POKE

16. What's one language you want to learn? Irish

17. How do you eat an apple? Hate apples

18. Do you drive stick? I can but don't like to

19. Do you have any tattoos? Nope, Raf has one...that's enough in this family

20. What's one trait you dislike in a person? Lying!!!

21. Do you consider yourself to be materialistic? Somewhat...I like nice things, but not over God and family

22. What do you cook the best? just about everything

23. Do you prefer to standout or blend-in? Stand-out

24. What's the one car you will never buy? Cadillac

25. One thing you would do if you won the lottery? Save a lot

26. What's one thing you suck at? cleaning

27. If you don't like a person, how do you show it? Not always, but sometimes

28. What's one thing you like to do alone? not much without Raf

29. Are you a giver or a taker? Giver

30. When's the last time you cried? Watching As the World Turns with Jennifer died

31. Do you play chess? No

32. Do you like the rain? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT...and lightening and thunder!

33. Do you like thunderstorms? See # 32

34. What was your weight when you were born? 2 lb.

35. What time you were born? where? at night in Stephenville TX...and today I am going to my 45th High School Reunion there!!

Comments

Michelle said…
Wow, two pounds?! It also sounds like you have an entertaining cat story, perhaps.

I just now saw that you had this meme! I was looking at my "meme blog" and I saw that you had commented. Thank you! I love doing these things, and reading them....

Popular Posts