5 on the 5th from Jill's 4 on the 4th

Five jobs I have had:

journalist
lay minister
floral assistant
teacher
secretary

Five movies I would watch over and over:

Arsenic and Old Lace
Canterville Ghost
Sabrina
Giget
African Queen

Five places I have lived:

Dallas TX
Hobbs NM
Nashville TN
Stephenville TX
Fort Worth TX

Five TV shows I love to watch:

Survivor
Jeopardy
As the World Turns
Good Neighbors
Last of the Summer Wine

Five places I have been on vacation:

Canada
Mexico
Maine
Oregon
Tennessee

Five sites I vist daily:

Blogger
Fort Worth Diocese of the Episcopal Church
Violette's Folk Art
Everyday Matters
Flickr

Five people I will tag:

To play, tag yourself in the comments and answer the questions on your blog.

Comments

Hello, Arsenic and Old Lace is one of my favorite movies, too I love Cary Grant!
Anonymous said…
I love the old movies - Ah, Cary Grant - what a voice!
Felicity Grace said…
Wow, I've never been to those places, seen those TV or seen those films! Love Cary Grant though, pure class (and comedy talent - there's irresistable!)

Super photos of the family and so interesting when you've never been to the States.

Oh, and love your banner!!

Popular Posts