Book Meme

From Jan

1) pick up a book which is the closest to you at the moment
2) open page 123
3) find the third sentence
4) post it in your blog (plus the instructions)
5) don't choose the book, just pick up the one closest to you


OK, mine is
1. Colored Pencil for the Serious Beginner by Bet Borgenson
2. "They sold as an unmatted and unframed portfolio suite to one of my gallery's regular clients."

Jan looked this up:

meme ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mm)
n.
A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

Interesting...thanks, Jan.

Comments

Jan Allsopp said…
It is interesting, isn't it Sioux. Thanks for joining in!
Pam Aries said…
HaPpY BiRtHdAy To RaF!!!! will ya still need me...willlll ya still feeeeed me when I'm 64! da da da! I did the book sentence/////////! Havent post it yet.
Michelle said…
I like this. I did it with a YA book I am reading, and the sentence is, "Got that right."

:-)

Popular Posts