My Labor in the Lord is not in Vain

1 Corinthians 15:57-58King James Version (KJV)

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

I really don't care what the Supreme Court says.  I really don't care what the Executive Office of the USA says - or for that matter the legislative branch.  Our pledge says that our nation is under God, and although many in our nation are fighting God tooth and nail, I don't care.  
Our forebears fought for this Judeo-Christian nation as a nation Under God - the same God, the one God.  But now the White House and the highest court in the land have chosen to forsake our God and the biblical teachings of our God.  
They have chosen to say it's alright to kill unborn human beings.  They have chosen to say it is ok for people of the same sex to marry.
They have gone back to the time in the 70s when "if it feels good, do it".  And they must think is feels good to murder.  They must think it feels good to do an abomination!  
Obviously the majority of the Supreme Court and certain those in the Executive branch of our government are not Christians or Jews.  They do not understand that to do illicit things is wrong, even though the code for all our living, the Bible, explains in grave detain what is wrong and what is right.  They don't believe in right and wrong.
I believe that right now our nation is going to hell in a hand basket...literally, and we just don't care.
I left my job on the newspaper because I knew they would not allow me to say these things, but I must for "my labor in the Lord is not in vain" - if I labor in the Lord, I must stand for what He has taught me.  I cannot stand by and watch our nation, in fact our world, crumble - and say nothing.
We can turn back - we must turn back - and follow our God.  We must, or we will surely be as captive as anyone in Nazi Germany.
I can see what Hitler did, and I see what our government is doing.  Can you see, too?

Comments

Popular Posts