The Story of the Traveling Mucinex

Oh where, oh where, has my Mucinex gone, oh where, oh where can it be?

I don't often do the grocery shopping alone, but I did last Wednesday evening.  Raf and I ate at the new Chinese place in town.  Can't think of the name, but the food was good.  It doesn't have much of a variety. 

But, I digress. . .

After we ate, Raf went to the photo club, and I went to Walmart.  It wasn't a lot of food I had to get, but there was some medicines, and one was Mucinex. 

Right now, here in North Central Texas the allergens are blowing up all over the place.  The cedar is popping, and the dust from Kansas is landing in our yard, so we need Mucinex!

Now, three days later, the Mucinex is nowhere to be found.  We've found all the other medicines, but Mucinex has made an escape. 

Thankfully we have some from the last box, but these boxes are EXPENSIVE (yes, I shouted), and I really don't want to spend more money for the same thing!

Oh, well.

Have a great Saturday!

Comments

My name is Riet said…
Medicines are getting more expensive every time. The same here. Allergies are so terrible so you need something to calm it down.

Popular Posts