Mineral Wells All Art Assemblage

Do you live in or close to Mineral Wells, Texas? Do you enjoy art...all art? Draw, Paint, Zentangle, Mixed Media, Jewelry, Wire, Pottery, Yarn, Polymer Clay, Metal Clay, Fabric, Photography, Collage, Journal, ATC, 4X4? Other art forms? Do you want to learn more? To share your talent? Join us!

Each 3rd Wednesday evening of the month, 7 pm, St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 600 NW 6th Street.

Email siouxcitysue@att.net for information!

THE FIRST MEETING WILL BE JANUARY 19!


Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mwallart/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Mineral-Wells-All-Art-Assemblage/149504905098012

Comments

yoon see said…
It's great to learn that there is an art group at your area:)
Take care!
Hootin Anni said…
I wish I could join. I just finished a pencil sketch for a friend overseas that I want to send to her for the holidays. [it's still a secret tho, until she receives it. Then, I will probably share the finished sketch on my blog]

I do hope you've had a super week and will enjoy the weekend. Here in Coastal Texas, they are telling us we have a cold front moving in. Ugh!

Popular Posts