Wednesday--Wordless and otherwise

Happy 22nd Birthday, John!

Dublin TX Dr. Pepper uses the original Imperial Pure Cane Sugar





˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

My good friend Merle gave me a lovely Butterfly award recently - And now I will pass it on to 10 bloggers. Here are the rules :

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of your nominees.
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool

1. Bonny
Bonny is a true friend, a good artist, and her blog always makes me smile! Makes me want to return to BC soon!
2. Jim
I love Jim's photos and poetry! He's really the only guy whose blog I follow.
3. Toni
Toni is a wonderful artist and naturalist, and a good friend! Her blog showcases her beautiful paintings.
4. Felisol
Elise is a good Christian friend with a lovely heart and an outstanding blog!
5. Giggles
Giggles is another good friend who always makes me happy...just to be friends...with a great blog showing her art and life with her 2 great kids!
6. Lila
Lila has a warm and giving heart and shares her art and her friendship through her blog!
7. Susan
Susan is a good Christian woman who has encouraged me, through her blog, in my prayer life. Thanks, Susan!
8. Pea
Pea is an inspiration to me. She is extremely intelligent and artful, as her blog demonstrates!
9. Michelle
Michelle is a very talented crafter with a beautiful Christian heart! Her Jim is also very creative. You can meet them on her blog.
10. Robyn
Robyn is my Australian friend who right now is traveling in Europe with her son...you can follow their trip on her blog!

Have a great Wednesday and check out Wordless Wednesday!

Comments

Susan said…
Looks like a fun place. We toured an old Dr. Pepper bottling place in Waco once in the early 90's.

Thanks for the Award, and especially for the sweet words!!!
Susan
Giggles said…
Thank you dear Sioux that was sweet of you! I've already done this one, but appreciate it none the less! Love Dr. Pepper I haven't had one in years! Great photos!

Happy Birthday to John!

Love Sherrie
Jim said…
Hi Sue, I am glad that you and Raf got to celebrate John's birthday up right! Be sure and let him know how you celebrated or he might feel left out.
Yours reminds me of the bachelor party us fellows had when our buddy got married. We had the party while the friend was on his honeymoon.
I haven't been through the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco either. Our daughter, Karen, was in college there for four years. All we came for was for her and the football games.
..
Now, thank you very much for the award. I browsed the list more closely and found my name! Thank you very much, more for the write-up than for the award. :-)
..
Oh yes, I have words to go with my Christmas tree and wreath pictures posted on my JIM'S LITTLE BLOG. I know you generally read JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO AND POEM PLACE and I appreciate your being there very much.
..
Annie Jeffries said…
Belated birthday wishes, John. You are looking great for a 22 year old. Very Benjamin Button of you. **grins** Annie
Nola said…
Happy belated Birthday! I was out blog hopping and found you. I am a Dr Pepperholic; I've never made it to Dublin, but friends have brought me DP's from there. I made it to the original Waco plant, and enjoyed that a lot.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts