And the winner is. . .

This morning I put all 23 names in the Mid-Town Campers baseball cap, and Raf stuck his hand in and drew. . .
Mrs. Goodneedle From the Strawberry Patch!
She will be receiving Old Herbaceous in the mail shortly. I will mail it as soon as I receive her postal address.

As we will be leaving on Friday for a trip to the Valley...Brownsville, Texas, I won't be posting another contest until we get back, but I have a super book when I do. It was one recommended to me by Kelli from There's No Place Like Home.

In the mean time, follow along on my blog as we celebrate middle daughter Carolyn's 40th birthday tomorrow and take our trip to the South Coast of Texas. I will post photos and video of it all.

Love to all you guys!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Miss Sioux :)
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I'm glad to see you too the ribbon banner! I found it somewhere online and of course anyone who wants it should definately use it! My thoughts are with your "Marine!"
Happy birthday to Carolyn! huggles!
Carole Burant said…
Congratulations to your winner, I'm sure she will love the book:-) Happy Birthday to Carolyn and have a safe but fun trip!! I found out today that you're my partner in the Summer Scavenger Hunt...will get your parcel together real soon:-) How fun!! hehe xoxo
Unknown said…
As always I'm a day late, but congrats to your winner.

And have a safe trip come Friday.

Oh yea that is a beautiful quilt you made.
Kelli said…
Congratulations to the winner!! Have a wonderful trip, Sioux!

Kelli
Dawn said…
Oh, well, I never win anything, so I'm not surprised. ha!

Have a wonderful trip and a great birthday celebration. "See" you when you get back.
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Thank you! What a delightful and happy surprise to learn that I had won Old Herbaceous!! I am deeply grateful for your kindness. Y'all be safe and have fun on your adventure.
Susie said…
Have a wonderful trip and great birthday celebration!
xo
smilnsigh said…
Have a wonderful time!

Mari-Nanci

Popular Posts