Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lindsay Tagged Me!!

OK, here goes these highly interesting details of my life (remember yesterday we returned from a month-long trip).

1. 5 things in my Fridge
1. a moldy, shriveled white eggplant
2. sealed carton of Tazo Chai Tea
3. three jars of yeast
4. container of limp butter lettuce
5. package of shriveled cherry tomatoes


2. 5 things in my closet
1. 3 pairs of shoes
2. many belts
3. many slacks
4. many blouses/shirts
5. a few dresses and skirts


3. 5 things in my car
1. a laptop Dell
2. 2 laptop MACs
3. 2 cameras
4. backpack with portable art supplies: paper, journals, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, watercolors, brushes, pens, etc.....
5. 5 folding stools, 2 folding tables, first aid kit, plug in icebox


Now I tag Lin and Jan.

6 comments:

Lin said...

LOL -- I played -- see http://viewfromtheoak.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Man are you prepared with a car stocked with all that stuff!

JaKo said...

Thanks for the tag! I finished my task.

Anyway , 3 computers is really heavy load !

Rrramone said...

Make sure your car is locked with all those laptops in there. :-)

AnastasiaC said...

Woah lots of assets in the car! LOL
nice little peek inside your life

Memorial Day Hookup said...

This is what I've been talking about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails