NANIDRAWMO


Check out nanodrawmo. Didn't know about it, and I think it's too much to catch up on now!

Well, I started this yesterday but DIDN'T publish it yesterday. Man, with this writing I am loosing myself a little, so this will have to count as two!

I'm up to over 15,000 words for nanowrimo, and the story is coming along. Raf is editing and re-writing the first novel, so we should have something ready to submit soon. Hopefully we will find a publisher.

I found this tutorial on eyes, and thought everyone would like to see it...at least everyone who draws: http://www.artistsnetwork.com/article/drawing-eyes-eye-movements-paul-leveille/?r=tamcmnl110910

Guess I will stop now. Going to doctor for whooping cough shots and then to Weatherford, Texas, to watch our grandson play basketball. Maybe stop in a Cold Stone Creamery for an ice cream, too.

See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts