Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Morning Glory asks: "Is it soup yet? Yup. Time for some alphabet fun. Today's bowl of soup is brought to you by the letter 'Bb'."
Things that light up my life which begin with a "B" are:
1. B is for Bible. Without the Bible and the Word it bring to us, I would be completely lost...as would the whole world.
2. B is for books. So many books, so little time. I absolutely love to read and spend a great portion of my day doing just that.
3. B is for backyard. We have a new deck built, and we've installed a lovely garden swing. We have bird feeders, crepe myrtle trees, a small wood, and planters with tomatoes. The backyard is a wonderful, comforting place.
4. B is for birds. Raf and I have been "twitchers" for years. We don't go "hard at it", but we enjoy watching birds and adding to our "life list".
5. B is for blessings. They are all around me. God has been so good to me and to my family. He has blessed us with so many things...life, love, home, each other.
Want to join in? What lights up your life that begins with the letter "B"? Leave a comment and then jump into Mr. Linky and let us read what you think.