Back to Art Journaling

 It's taken a while but I am FINALLY getting back into art and art journaling.  I am, of course, still part of the Glitter Sisters started so long ago by Violette Clark.  If you haven't seen Violette's wonderful work, please check her out at Violette's Creative Juice.

I have joined a couple of other groups.  One of which is Giving Hands Creative Community, and we are starting our first Round Robin Art Exchange.  We are passing around journals.  There are seven of us participating, most in the USA, but one in UK and one in UAE,  What fun!  If you are interested, here are two places to go to see videos on art journaling:  Jennibellie using Christmas cards and Teeesha Moore doing a real quick and easy watercolor paper journal.

I will be using Lindy's Stamp Gang products.  These sprays are fabulous!

 I will also be using Artist Cellar Stencils.  The are so cool!  There are sprayed with the Lindy sprays.
This is the inside and the outside of the journal I plan to mail to the UAE on Friday.
Stay tuned!

Comments

Felisol said…
Hello, Sue,
I've been watching the journal tutorial before breakfast. How very interesting. I'm afraid I just have thrown away a bunch of cards, but there are still enough left to give this a try.
You have such interesting projects. Thanks for stopping by and also for your inspiring blog post.

Popular Posts