Three-in-One, Wordless, TBT, Sky

 This is for Wordless Wednesday...you figure it out!

Throwback Thursday shows my father, John McBee Ficke - next to last on the right back, with his mother, my mother, and two of my cousins.  From left to right - Marguerite, Lois, Rose (Mother), Bessie Mae, Ferrol, Silva, Harriett Elizabeth McBee Ficke - my grandmother, Leona, Fay, John (Daddy), Ray Gwyn (Fay's husband).  The children are Wilma and Gary Hall (Leona's children).  Taken about 1939-40 in Wheeler, Texas.

Skywatch Friday shows a spring sky in Mineral Wells, Texas.  Misty this morning, bright sun this afternoon, temperature about 80˚F.

Sorry about missing two days - doctor visits, but all is well!

Comments

Annie Jeffries said…
I have one word to attach to picture #1: yum!
Anonymous said…
The weather front just passed through down here in the Austin area. Love all the pictures.
Joyful said…
A great series of photos. I do love your sky pic! Happy SWF!

Popular Posts