RIP - John Clifford Seibert

John Clifford Seibert passed away January 18, 2008, in Nashville, Tennessee. He was born on November 17, 1945, in Cranford, New Jersey, to Ralph Spurgeon Seibert Jr. and Anna Margaret Clifford. He is survived by his brother, Ralph Spurgeon Seibert III and wife Sue of Mineral Wells, Texas; his sister, Mary Lynn Seibert of Findlay, Ohio; loving friend and companion, Madeleine Parlatore of Nashville; three aunts, Polly Kohl of Medford, Oregon; Eleanor Wandelt of Hardy, Virginia; and Virginia Truslow of Universal City, Texas; and many cousins. He was preceded in death by his parents. A memorial service will be 1 p.m. Saturday, February 2, 2008, at Harpeth Hills Funeral Home, Nashville, Tennessee, with Reverend Mike Shelton officiating.

Comments

I am so sorry to hear of this! I will keep all of you in my prayers, hon!
Giggles said…
Deepest condolences to Raf and you! So sorry for this sad loss! Many prayers for your days of grief!

Love and warmth
Sherrie
artbrat said…
I'm so sorry for you. You'll be in my prayers.
Sophie said…
My condolences. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

*hugs*
Sophie
Brooke said…
I am so sorry! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers
Dawn said…
So sorry! I know you will miss him.
KaiBlue said…
Aloha Sioux,
My deepest sympathy on your families loss. Peace and prayers for you in your remembrance and grief.

Peace, Kai xx
Milley Burden said…
Every once in a while, I Google John's name, always wondering. And always suspecting that he had passed but with no way of knowing. Finally I have found your blog. I knew John in BG many, many years ago. And after losing track of him had found him in the early 2000's and then lost him again. Our birthdays are 2 days apart and I always think of him as our birthdays near. And sometimes "sing a sad lullabye", last line of "Drifter" by Johnny Denim.

Raf, I have a copy of "Common Threads" by Johnny Denim, copyright 1980. If you would like a copy I can run one for you.

With many warm memories,
Milley

Popular Posts