Here are my suggestions/resolutions that I hope to fulfill in 2008:
1. Be the best wife, mother, grandmother, friend I can be.
2. Better devotional life...always, listening for God's direction and endeavoring to do what He would have me do.
3. Quilt 2 quilts for granddaughters who will be 13 this year...to keep up the tradition.
4. Make many of 2008 Christmas gifts (can't tell what...nosy relatives and friends)
5. Do several art swaps in 2008.
6. Participate more with my Glitter Sisters.
7. Once again, clean the studio!!!!!!!
8. Read at least 65 books in 2008.
9. Work on my drawing as time permits...especially pen/ink/watercolor botanicals
10. Visit online/offline friends and communicate more often.
11. Complete my novel.
12. Support the arts...hold house concerts