For those of you so inclined, please pray for the Anglican Primate's meeting, Feb. 12-19. This is a conservative, Biblical group vs. the humanists. We are fighting such a fight. Here is a link to read news and blogs about our fight.
Got this meme from Susie Q at Rabbit Run Cottage:
This is a little slate sign that one of my best friends me brought from California....I love it!
I found this new list over at Cindy's "Romantic Home". If I could build a house any place, I think I build it on one of the hills outside Wimberley, Texas, in the Texas Hill Country.
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? Probably my SAS (San Antonio Shoes) Shoes.
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Hands, probably. I love Raf’s long fingers…guitar-playing hands.
4.What's the last CD that you bought? Cathy Cowette’s Song for a Winter’s Night.
5.Where's your favorite place to be? Here, or in Wimberley or Rockport, Texas, oh, or traveling with our trailer around the country.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? No contest…dentist’s office.
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? In Wimberley at Touched by Angles…and full body!
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Definitely Mind…body is going down hill steadily.
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? As late as I can…usually 8 or 9.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? George Foreman grill.
11.What makes you really angry? Lying
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Recorder or flute
13. Favorite color? Red
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV…love our Expedition.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Of course.
16.Favorite children's book? After, the Bible, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn
18. Your least favorite household chore? Ironing…just don’t do it.
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? Physical strength
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoos…Raf has one on his right arm…looks like a bracelet
21.Can you juggle? No
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My father…he died when I was 18 and I still miss him every day
23. What's your favorite day? Don’t have one…maybe Sunday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? In the back of our SUV is a plug in fridge, emergency kit, pillow, folding chairs and table…other stuff
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? It would be sushi IF I ate it, but I am afraid of raw seafood since a friend ate some and it killed him…but I used to love raw oysters!
I found this recipe online, and I'm going to make it for the Altar Guild brunch/Eucharist/meeting on Saturday. It sounds yummy!
|Potato-Egg Casserole|| |
1/2 stick butter
16 ozs hash brown potatoes
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped tomato
2 Tbsps chopped pepper
2 Tbsps minced onion
3 Tbsps Ranch dressing
3/4 cup milk
1 cup grated cheese
Put butter and potatoes in casserole dish and bake in 350° oven until potatoes are thawed... Drizzle dressing over potatoes. Add milk, tomatoes, peppers and onions, salt and one cup of grated cheese. Pour mixture over potatoes and bake in 350° oven until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Serves 6-8. Recipe can be doubled easily.