More BirdCam 2.0 Moved to a New Location

Raf moved the BirdCam 2.0 to a new location. We have six feeders and one water dripper, so we are trying to move the camera to different locations. We have a lot of birds. Obviously we have tons of white winged doves, and we have lots of English sparrows, as well, but we have a chickadee in these shots, too, and I have the rear of a wren that I didn't put up. We have goldfinches, cardinals, titmice, woodpeckers, kinglets, creepers and more. The challenge is to get the camera set right to get them.




Comments

Carole Burant said…
I think you're having way too much fun with your birdcam:-) I know I would too if I had one...as I mentioned in another comment I'm going to go check them out!! You really did get some great shot of various birds. We have a lot of Mourning Doves over here, we don't get the white winged doves. I would have loved to have had a birdcam when we had a bear eating out of our birdfeeders! lol xoxo
Annie Jeffries said…
Omigosh, Sioux. That winged heart in outstanding!!

Popular Posts