Dripper is Heaven to our Birds!

Our dripper is being used way more than we see! I am so glad we have this dripper. We run it summer and winter. I think it means more than all the feeding! The cold front is in and still no appreciable goldfinches, siskins, or juncos!

The camera took 180 photos in a 24-hour period at the dripper.

Yellow-Rumped Warbler
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse and Cardinal
Tufted Titmouse
American Robin -- For my UK friends, our robins are so different! Ours are huge.
Red-Breasted Nuthatch
Furbird
Carolina Chickadee
Carolina Wren
Carolina Chickadee
Northern Cardinal

Comments

I am especially intrigued by the furbird! :-)
Carole Burant said…
Gotta love that furbird! LOL I can't believe all the wonderful pictures your birdcam took...it must be so much fun when you first see the pictures and then identify the birds. I wish we had cardinals over here, I just love their red feathers. xoxo
artbrat said…
Love the furbird! You've got such a cool setup with the camera. Thanks for sharing your finds.
-Brandy
Barbara said…
That is wonderful to have a bird cam as they are not easy to capture. As soon as one gets near they are inclined to flee. I think I am almost jealous!
J C said…
Birdcam is awesome!!

Popular Posts