Mother's Day 2013

Once again the weather was beautiful last weekend.  Sad, however, because the fires have started up again in our county because of the little rain and long-standing drought we are having here.

However, here are the photos of our Mother's Day celebration.  Carolyn and Joey went  with us to church, Kathi, Christi, Mary, and a friend of Joey's joined us a El Paseo and then back at the house.

I had told the girls I wanted yard art, so that was my Mother's Day gift.  Beautiful!  Also, dinner at El Paseo and a rose!

As it was Ascension Sunday and the Bishop's annual visit, we had a great turn-out at church.  Raf played and sang "The Church's One Foundation".



 Joey and Carolyn


 More than our normal 20 at Mass!

 Bishop Iker prays
 Eating at El Paseo...Carolyn, Raf, Justin, Joey
 Kathi, Christi, Carolyn
 Justin, Joey, Mary
 Kathi, Christi, Carolyn

 In the back garden





 One of the Knock Out rose bushes we got at Stuart Nursery in Weatherford
 Yard Art...the girls gave me two big flowers and a butterfly to go with what we already have






 Hollyhock and petunia

 My rose on the left

One more of Joey and Justin

THE END!

Comments

J C said…
Sue, it looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Now, I hope you are all ok from those terrible tornadoes. I'm not all familiar with Texas, but I think they were in your area. Be safe. God Bless. xo
J C said…
Sue, it looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Now, I hope you are all ok from those terrible tornadoes. I'm not all familiar with Texas, but I think they were in your area. Be safe. God Bless. xo
Sue Seibert said…
We have had terrible storms close to us, and fires already this year, but Raf and I are fine. Hail dammage one one outdoor swing awning. My sister-in-law had huge hail damage, but she is ok, too!

Popular Posts