We're almost off!!

Well, today has been a busy day thus far. Getting the RV ready for the road tomorrow, and getting all my art stuff packed so I can paint and play while Raf sings and plays. We will be staying in Wimberley, Texas, which is about the neatest town in Texas, and it's very close to Austin. Raf is taking a quitar workshop and then the rmmga gathering (TX-6) will be meeting in a week. We are also visiting Jim and Lynn Mann and John and Priscilla Casall, my cousins. We are going to hear Al Sato sing in Hutto, and we have massages scheduled at Touched by Angels. We plan to buy a futon so that we will one place in this cottage for a guest to sleep...instead of a pallet on the floor. Sadie is about to go to doggie camp, and Bethy is watching and feeding the cats...with the help of her mother. I love to go out in the camper because it "smells" like a trip...it has an odor that I associate with our going places, and that makes me smile.

Smiling...I feel really good about our going. Smiling...my column is in, and we are going to Cedar Point tonight before we go to Wimberley tomorrow. Smile...life is good...God is good.

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts